Saturday, December 4, 2010

Fun in Forest City

On Saturday Dave and I took the kids to the stockaid in Forest City for a little winter wonderland. The weather was wonderful and there was about 9 inches of fresh snow to even make it more fun! We got to see Santa and go on a sleigh ride. I don't have a picture to post with the kids and Santa because they wanted NOTHING to do with him. Nick hung on to my leg tightly and told me "you can't make me go see him...he can keep my lego's and zu-zu pet" so I figured he really didn't want to see the big guy! So, on we went walking through the old cabins and learning some history. I think I had more fun than anyone else - I could have spent a couple more hours there just sitting in the cabins in front of the wood stove, smelling the fry bread, hot apple cider and gingerbread cookies!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Mel!! Looks like a great way to spend a nice day!!
Jess