Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another Eckhoff...


We are pleased to introduce you all to Chloe. She joined our family October 10th after Mom, Nick, Madi and myself decided to take a little drive up to Little Falls to look at some puppies. She is a Yorkie-poo that was born August 10th. We bought her from a place called "Cuddle Me Puppies" - this lady had a wonderful place. It was hard for me to come home with only one! Chloe had a little brother that was working really hard to come home with her. Nick begged us to let Chloe ride in his car seat with him on the way home but I am glad that we opted not to do that after she messed on Mom. When we got to French Lake we let Chloe go sit with Nick and he has been in heaven ever since. She follows him around everywere he goes. I must really be asking for it because now I have two that I am trying to potty train! Oh well, someday I will be complaining that I am bored!!!

5 comments:

jjbaker9972 said...

She is sooo cute. Welcome to the family little Chloe

TheOtherEckhoff said...

Mel great site....it is very cool. Very good pictures of the kids.

As for the new ankle biter addition...I will keep my comments to myself. I am sure Dave is enjoying it.

Doug

Carissa said...

Oh my goodness! What a cute little pup. I bet Nick and Madilyn just love her. I will have to come visit!

Anonymous said...

"This lady had a wonderful place???" What about the 50 dogs that she had for sale tell you? Do you think that was normal for a breeder and/or did you do any research whatsoever?

"Cuddle Me Puppies" is a well known PUPPY MILL in MN. I would suggest that you take down your rave review about this woman and her mill.....I am glad that your family received a pup in good health (and adorable at that). But you were lucky.

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the metal building with no exercise place these puppies are born in? Many of the pups that come from this puppy mill are sick.
they have over 300 dogs in there and only the county stopped him from debarking (look up how breeders do it, sometimes with just a pipe shoved down the throat) many of his adult dogs.
This place should be shut down and the neighbors can hear the dogs barking well after midnight not to mention the huge amount of fecal matter that could be (most likely is) contaminated with parasites.