Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin carving fun


As you know on Wednesday's we have the pleasure of having Jackson come and stay with us for the day. So, knowing that he will be here I try to always have a little something fun planned so that he doesn't get bored with coming here. Nick loves it and I love it. Someone to play with Nick besides his pesky little sister and pesky she is. Boy, does she love to torment him. So, this Wednesday we decided to carve some pumpkins. Jack was a pro because he had already carved pumpkins with Grandma Carol. Today is Halloween and Nicholas can't wait to go out trick or treating. He has been practicing "Happy Halloween" and "Trick or Treat" all morning. I am sure that nap time will go well with the anticipation of getting all that candy.

4 comments:

jjbaker9972 said...

Well...some of my best memories are spending days with the cousins. And to this day I still love spending time with my cousins. So for that to be pasted on to our kids is awesome!!!

jjbaker9972 said...

past, I ment past. Not sure what pasted means!!!

Lori said...

I agree with Jesse's comments completely!! :)

I wish we lived closer too... we'll have to set up some more regular visits after our little one is born!!

jjbaker9972 said...

OMG! We need spell check here. Ok I need spell check....passed, passed on. For the love of God!!!